Easy question. Work/Life balance primarily. You want to make a good living without spending all of that time away from your family. Our Schedule is Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Yes once in a while our customers rely on us and we get back to the shop 15 minutes late, maybe 45. But this is rare. Once or twice a month maybe. And we only work weekends if you desire the overtime. Again yes, sometimes a customer or project has a deadline and we have to work a Saturday. Our schedule is under control and you can rely on that.
Other reasons to join include:
1. Good pay. Above average wages. We monitor union rates and beat them. We don't have the time to waste on losing or never gaining talent. If you're a good electrician and employee, you'll pay for yourself many times over.
2. Retirement plan. IRA with 3% match after 1 year of employment.
3. PTO. 40 hours vacation pay and 24 hours sick pay after 1 year of employment.
4. Medical. Fully paid after 1 year of employment.
5. The best equipment, tools and safety measures. You won't struggle to do your job. We set you up to have a good safe day.
6. Your own dedicated work van. Fully stocked. (not a take home vehicle)
7. A great work environment. We only hire good people. Clean, Drug free. With great attitudes. People who want to win. Win together. We're a team.
8. A nice, clean, fully stocked shop.
9. We have a great reputation with our customers and with the community. You want to be proud to say where you work right ? You work with the best. Check out our community service page.
10. Reliable employment. We've been in business since 2003. We've been through the 2008 recession, the 2020 pandemic. No-one has lost their jobs. We stick together.
11. Room to grow. We're growing. This industry is growing. The entire world wants to run on our trade (electric) We're in a great position.
What we require of you?
1. You have to have a good attitude and want to work hard and win like the rest of the team.
2. You have to be a good electrician. We can fill in the gaps and teach. But you need to be an electrician. We are not looking for someone who has just installed a few receptacles before (exceptions for apprentices). We need talent. And we'll pay for it.
3. You have to be drug free. No exceptions.
4. You must have a valid drivers license with a good record.
5. You must be legally allowed to work in The U.S.A
6. No felony convictions.